Double Kick Heroes Double Kick Heroes

Good concept, but the design is off timed and laggy. I have played a significant amount of DDR, guitar hero, etc. and the game is simply off in terms of sync.

Overlod Overlod

It's entertaining but there is an exploit. I did the artifact that gave me 4x reward and 1/4 of the HP for the towns, and when I attacked, there would always be a troop type that would do a 24k damage minimum, and I would just need to repeatedly click.

The Awakening RPG The Awakening RPG

Overall good game, but it has some bugs. My game became unplayable when somehow I ended up in a black screen with nowhere to go. You are also able to skip the scene at the inn by simply going out the south side of town and going to the next town, which effectively eliminates the back story discussion with Caleb.

RockLou responds:

I fixed the Caleb glitch.
Anyways, thanks.

Clock Day-Deathring Clock Day-Deathring

I mostly gave it a 5 because there were locks in it, despite the fact it had glaring inaccuracies. Aubergine would be smacking you with his genitalia as opposed to using a knife.

Don't Move Don't Move

Symbolic point well taken, but there is an execution flaw. One can simply hold down the key, then click outside the flash object with their mouse, and then it will auto-move without the end user having to do anything.

Inspector Blindson Inspector Blindson

The physics engine was a bit off, but it was pretty entertaining. I was not expecting the ending.

Crash Town Crash Town

It had potential, but it was poorly executed. It wasn't a matter of logic in placing traffic control features, but rather, trial and error. There wasn't any real skill to it.

exposure exposure

Very enjoyable game. For that stone in the beginning that has the black moon, white sun, red dot for the metagolem, and the green dot above it; what was that supposed to mean?

Canvasser Canvasser

As a former canvasser, I can say its super realistic. Canvassing is truly the worst job in the world, and it always comes down to begging.

Lucas's Quest Backwards Lucas's Quest Backwards

Played it twice to get both endings. For the violent ending, given that he was capable of violence, why wouldn't he just kill the chovoks before they killed the humans?

StormAlligator responds:

When he was in the ruins, he just wanted to go to the time machine, he wasn't there to kill all the chovoks on earth, just the ones that stood in his way. He had no clue that they'd follow him in the past.

And when the chovoks arrived, he couldn't do anything, he was outnumbered.